Friday, August 7, 2020

News

Hope everyone is safe and sound...hang in there.

I wanted to let you know about some rug news and other happenings.

My rug, "Too Little Too Late" was accepted in the Craft 2020 show coming this Fall at the Mary E. Black Centre in Halifax, more details to follow.

I will have a piece in "Stomping Ground" at the Ice House Gallery in Tatamagouche with the opening reception on September 12th between 1:00pm -2:30pm.

I will some rugs in the show "Imprint" at the Chase Exhibition Gallery in Halifax in October, more details to follow. 

Pascale Faubert has kindly done a bit about me on her blog and has some of my rugs available. https://en.pascalefaubert.com/blogs/le-blogue-de-pascale/crocheter-la-couleur-avec-laura-kenney 


And, last but not least, I will be featured in a book by Ray Cronin and will be with my favourite artists, Maud Lewis and David Stephens to name a few.

Got into some good trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment