Friday, December 27, 2019

So glad I found this.

I was having a bit a "who am I as an artist" crisis.

Maybe I had too many shortbreads over Christmas.

It feels like have had my head down for years making rug after rug and I put my head up for a few minutes and asked myself,

"Wait a minute...is this the direction I want to keep going in?"

And then I ran into this video I did for the NS Folk Art Festival several years ago and it reminded me of who I am and why I do this.

So glad I found this.






2 comments:

  1. "Is this the direction I want to keep going in?" Man, mine is "Have a I gone anywhere all these years?" Or "What the hell am I even doing?" Thanks for this, Laura. It's a great little film, and it serves as a reminder to all of us when we have the existential crises. You just keep going...

    ReplyDelete